Meditation CD's - for when you don't have time to get into the studio

"Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking - into the future..." - Steve Miller Band

Each month when I sit down to write the welcome message to the newsletter, I am astounded that another month has passed again so quickly. I always take a moment to look back and assess my goals and note which ones are still on the list and those that I have accomplished. I must admit, the list usually stays at about a 50/50 split, but I choose to look at it as the universe wasn't ready for me to work on those unfinished items yet.

Spring is a time for renewal and renewed energy. Awakening from the winter slumber we can often go gang-busters too quickly and forget how to nurture ourselves to create the balance we need. Yes, use your new-found energy to light a creative fire under your projects, but don't underestimate the importance of rest or you can easily fall prey to seasonal colds and flu.

The Yoga practice can be very renewing and healing. But I understand how personal demands can keep you from your practice. Of course we want to see you in class, and I'm sure that you want to be there too, but some days it just isn't in the cards, is it? This is why I've developed two yoga/meditation CD's that you can use at any moment of the day or night. They are called "Sacred Junctures." One is solar based, giving you guided meditations, breathing practices and sometimes even asanas for different times of the day (from sunrise to mid-day to sunset). The other is lunar based, guiding you through the different moon phases (from new to waxing to full and waning). Both CD's are available at the yoga studios for $15 each or $25 for both. They are also available on amazon.com under my name, for those of you who have moved out of the area or simply cannot make it by the studios.

I've specially selected the yoga breathing and guided energy practices for each time of day or night to help renew energy, rejuvenate the body and mind, and soul. So even when you do not have time to come by the studio for your favorite yoga class, you can still be guided through a renewing practice with me. I've received great feedback already about the CD's and know you will enjoy them and find them a great addition to your home practice.
Until we see each other on the mat...

Comments