I'm Calling A Do-Over!

Well, what a month November was! Hurricane Sandy, the Nor'Easter"Athena"  the following week, the election chaos, and the closing of our second studio in Ewing. I cannot even begin to explain to you the frenzy of emotions that I have been going through over the past month, personally.
And for you: so many of our friends were without power or running water. Many of our neighbors lost their homes. And so many of our extended family so happened to have also lost loved ones this past month. 
Can we all just take a big "Surrender Breath" together?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm calling a "Do-Over." Am I too old to call one of those? Okay, maybe not a "do-over." But I have been haunted by the phrase: "When one door closes, another one opens." And I cannot help but smile (with tears yet still in my eyes) at what unexpected wonder may at any moment befall us. 
Can I hear an "Amen!"?

Comments