"March Comes In Like a Lion & Goes Out like a Lamb"

 "March Comes In Like a Lion  & Goes Out like a Lamb"


The weather report for this week is sunny and mid to upper 40's. I like this, because if I am to understand the above well-known phrase, then this means by the end of the Month it is going to be warm and comfortable! But, you never know how Mother Nature is going to blow from day to day any more. Heck, even Father Time seems to be moving a lot faster than he used to...or is this just a by product of getting older? Don't really answer that.  

Nowadays there doesn't seem to be much you can be sure of. And the older that I get, the more I realize that I don't know much of anything, really. But there is one thing I can be sure of: Yoga always makes me feel better. Whether I'm cold, achy, lazy or feeling depleted, the practice of yoga picks me up, dusts me off, and leaves me feel rejuvenated and refreshed. 

I recall many days slumped on the couch under covers watching TV thinking, "I should go to Yoga." Maybe you're doing that now, or thinking, "Man, I don't even remember when the last time I went to Yoga was!" It's easy to do when we are tired or feeling down. And yet we know that we will feel better when we go.  

Before you know it, the weather will be nice and the days will be longer. Then you'll find other excuses not to do your practice. I know, cause I used to do that too. Georgia Byng said, "There's no better time like the present." And so, with that, I will just end with another favorite quote of mine, from Nike, "Just Do It!" 

See you on the mat...

Comments