99 Days of Angels


I haven't posted a blog since May. I had an absolutely incredible, positive, life altering trip to Rapa Nui (Easter Island), and then got home and things started to fall apart. I do not mean that in the way that many people will take it. On the outside my life appeared to be the same: owning the yoga studio and teaching, my marriage and family life good, etc. Yet, something was not right inside of me. I wondered since I had my 49th birthday if I was having a mid-life crisis! I tried to understand where the basis for my fears and issues, but I was not able to figure it out and for the first time in my life I was dealing with major fear issues and anxiety. It was truly scary.

I pushed through each day, teaching my classes and living my life. But I would cry and fall on my knees wondering what was going on with me and why I was feeling so scared and lost. 

One day, in the midst of a fit of crying, it came to me to seek out help with angels. If anyone had asked me even a year ago if I would be doing anything with angels, I would have told them that I didn't really "get" the whole angel thing. Yet, here they were, calling me to reach out to them.

I knew that Doreen Virtue was the "angel lady," from my Hay House emails and I had even purchased her Indigo Angel cards a few years back (for some unknown reason!). I went onto YouTube and found a meditation almost immediately that invokes angels and priestesses that each correspond to a different chakra. It spoke to me. For 34 minutes every single day for 45 days straight, I listened to this meditation. Sometimes I would not get out of bed (except to grab my phone to put on the meditation) until I did the meditation with Doreen. It became an integral part of my life. 

I began to invoke Archangel Michael, specifically, and invited him to protect and guide me daily. I started writing in a journal June 10, 2017 about the angels and I haven't stopped. I've worked with the angels for the past 99 days, and it has ben life altering.

One June 11th, I went to Barnes and Nobles and purchased the Angel Tarot cards and began doing readings for myself and picking daily angel cards. June 13th I found my first random "feathers." I taped them onto the journal page. June 14th I pulled my first Archangel Card: Raziel: the Magician! June 15th I found two larger feathers outside of my studio and taped them into my book. 

6/16 Archangel Zadkiel
6/19 Archangel Raphael (and my first white feather was found)
6/19 I did a celtic cross spread for myself and 3 Archangels showed up: Raziel, Gabriel & Raguel.
6/20 Archangel Zadkiel
6/21 found large black feather (Summer Solstice)
6/23 Archangel Gabriel
6/26 found a white feather
6/27 Archangel Gabriel
6/28 found light gray and white feathers
6/30 Archangel Ariel
7/1 Archangel Uriel
7/3 Archangel Jophiel
7/5 Archangel  Jophiel
7/6 Archangel Jophiel - for the 3rd day in a row!
7/9 Archangel Metatron
7/10 Archangel Jeremiel flew out of the deck after I initially chose another card
7/13 Archangel Raziel
7/14 Archangel Raziel
7/16 Archangels Metatron & Jophiel - I let each of the dogs choose a card!
7/18 - did another celtic cross spread and received Archangels: Gabriel & Raphael in it
7/19 found a very big black feather. After I received my first card I felt that I needed another to help, and received Archangel Azrael.
7/20 found another large black feather
7/22 Archangel Michael
7/23 Archangel Michael - 2nd day in a row
7/26 - 3 card spread with Archangel Jeremiel
7/28 Archangel Raziel and Ariel
8/1 Archangel Jophiel and found iridescent feather!
8/4 Archangel Raziel
8/7 Archangel Saldolphon
8/12 - 3 card spread with Archangel Raphael and found light gray feather
8/13 - chose another card to help with the first one I received: Archangel Jeremiel
8/14 Archangel Chamuel and found beautiful feather with white tip
8/16 Archangel Raziel & Metatron - I let the dogs pick the cards again
8/20 Archangel Jophiel and found two feathers
8/27 - 3 card spread with Archangel Gabriel in FUTURE!
9/2 Archangel Raziel
9/4 found the most beautiful white striped feather so far
9/5 (first day I did not choose any cards)
9/14 went to the beach and found 3 white feathers (had an interesting interaction with a seagull)
9/15 Archangel Raziel and found clumps of feathers
9/19 Archangel Haniel

...and there it is. For a while, the Archangels were flowing to me on a very consistent basis. They slowed down when I stopped doing the daily meditation and started feeling better. 

During this time, I also brought the angel cards to the studio. People LOVE chasing a card before class. I shifted from the Angel Tarot deck to other angel card decks that I purchased. People still like the angel tarot the best! I promised I would bring them back in. There was a day when we had 10 people in class and 8 people chose Archangel cards! Now, you have to understand that a tarot deck has 78 cards...and there are only 22 Archangels in the angel tarot deck. So, the odds of receiving one are not as high as you may have thought when I listed how often they showed up for me. In every yoga class where we chose angel cards, we always received at least 3...there was one class where I only had 2 people and we didn't get any archangels, but that was it. Other than that, they were always quite prevalent in the yoga studio too! Quite amazing.

So, what can I say about this experience? 

I am not one to ask for help. That has always been an issue for me. But when I was so down and had no other choice, I asked for help and the angels arrived. They stayed with me very regularly until I found myself again. And they still check in with me. For that, I am quite grateful, and thankful that I know I have help available to me whenever I need it.

The feathers are another surprising edition. I find feathers everywhere now. I see them as a sign that an angel is near, especially when I find white ones or really fluffy ones. 

Moving forward I will certainly continue to chose angel cards daily. I hope to also get back to the meditation because I do miss not doing it. I would some days listen to it on the way to work. I need to get back to that because it just helped set my day right. 

I am also quite interested in aligning the Archangels to the 12 Chakra-system. Currently, I only teach a 7-chakra methodology to my students, however, I have been working on aligning the archangels to the 12-chakra system all summer long, and I am getting closer to finishing that and bringing it to the studio...all in good time!

99 days of Angels. I can't wait to see what the next 99 will manifest!

In Love & Gratitude!!!!



Comments

  1. So glad you found the angels! For me, first grade, Catholic school, learned I had a guardian angel and she has been with me my whole life. But they won't interfere unless you ask for help. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment