October's Theme: TIME TO CREATE!

OCTOBER 2017 Theme: 
TIME TO CREATE!

Is there a creative project that you have been too busy to get to? Do you have a burning desire to share something with the world? Autumn is a perfect time to get working on just that, because the energy of the sun is waning, and we are slowly moving towards the dark winter period of moving inward. Fall Festivals aside, this time of year is perfect for moving forward with creative projects that have either been brewing in your mind, that were put on the back-burner and partly completed, or that you have been busy working on. Why? Well, simply. the last of the crops are being harvested, and we are reaping what we have sowed. Some plants will continue to grow for the next couple of months until the weather turns too cold, so yes, let's not waste time...let's get to creating and work with the natural energies around us!

A few months ago, Tracey offered a 4-week series called "Unlocking and Awakening your Creative Potential." The attendees all were able to move energy and begin creating or finishing projects. If you missed this series, but would like to take part in another one, email us at Info@OneYogaCenter.net, and let us know. 

If you would like to take part in a Holiday Crafters Fair/Expo at One Yoga Center,we are looking to book people for Sunday December 10th, to give our community great ideas for holiday gifts! We want our community to be a part of creating this amazing Fair/Expo, so please write to us at Info@OneYogaCenter.net with what your craft/medium is and what you would like to contribute! As you know, there is limited space at the studio, but we want everyone to be involved with sharing their creative expression with the greater community - whether it is for sale or just to get yourself out there into the world!

So, get to creating this October! The energy is in the air. And we will provide inspiration for you on the mat during all of your regular yoga classes this month.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Special Message from Tracey for October

"Time to Create" is especially meaningful to me, as a writer. After I pulled this card from the Indigo Angel deck, I went to the Life Purpose deck and pulled "Author." It says, "We all have a book inside that wishes to be expressed. Make the time to write." Well, lucky me, I have been writing all summer. In fact, my book is just finishing the second edit from an editor, and then I will put the finishing touches on it before going to print. It is a very exciting time!

This book I am more excited about than the others that I have written because I feel that it will have a broad appeal and it is yoga-related. Many years ago, a good friend of mine told me I should be writing what I know. Well, Dave, I am finally getting to it! I am not only working on the inside of the book, but I am also working on the design cover myself, and, with positive vibes behind me, it will be ready for purchase just around the holidays. So, fingers crossed! Seriously, everyone, please cross your fingers and send out an intention with me! 

Once the book is "out there," I hope to run more creative workshops and take it on the road to other locations as well as in One Yoga Center, my favorite and very special home base. But, I have big hopes for this book, and I am doing what I can to get the Universe behind me. And, I have two other books and a co-authoring book in the works as well. So, yes, Author certainly fits for me. Now, what about you?

What have you dreamt of creating? What do you have a desire to learn or create? Music? Art? A poem or novel? Knitting? A new business line? Let the magic of autumn nights inspire you to bring forth what is already inside you waiting to come out. 

In Love, Service & Wisdom.
Tracey L. Ulshafer, Founder, One Yoga & Wellness Center LLC, E-RYT500, RYS, CMT, Energy Worker, 11:11 True One.

Comments