November's Theme: Think About It

November 2017 Theme: 
THINK ABOUT IT...

Often times when we are in the midst of something and are too close to the subject, we cannot see the truth clearly. Without proper insight, we might make a rash or impulsive decision that is not best for us, personally, or the good of all. This month's Indigo Angel card prompts us to "Think About It" a little more.

Virtue says, "step back from your current path or thought process and review the situation you're asking about. There's an unseen aspect, and the angels guide you to slow down so you can move forward with the whole picture in sight. This card can also be cautionary, if you were about to make a radical change impulsively. While it may still be the best path, this card asks you to look into the alternatives first."

Haven't you ever noticed that there are times when you are plugging away at something and it just isn't flowing? When you take a moment to move away from it, and come back refreshed, you can think more clearly and often find the best options - which can often be ways that we were not using at all in the first place. 

If there is something that you are needing to think more about, try this: 

Come into a comfortable position with your spine straight. Close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths into your belly, expanding it with each inhalation. Once you feel relaxed and centered, invoke Archangel Raziel, who's name means "the Secrets of God." It is said that Raziel sits so close to God that he hears and writes down everything that God says, and so, has universal wisdom. 

Repeat, "Dear Archangel Raziel, help guide me in my spiritual understanding and to a place of knowingness and wisdom," three times. Continue breathing deeply while focusing on what you need to think about. Be highly aware of any images, thoughts, ideas or words that come to you during this time.

This may not be an immediate or quick fix. You can use this meditation daily if you are working through a big life question. But one thing is for sure, once you know, you know.

* * * * * * * 

Special Message from Tracey for November

How you doin? I just wanted to say that. I'm feeling humorous! It has nothing to do with anything else I am going to say...at least I don't think so!

THINK ABOUT IT! This is not something the Universe needs to tell a Gemini. If anything, we need to hear the opposite because our wheels are always spinning! But, alas, there it is. So, I thought about it! And yes, sometimes in my earnest to do the right and best thing, I often miss it completely. How does this happen? Usually because I am in my head and not in my center. This is an ongoing issue of mine. I constantly work through it. I am wired to think and do and create spontaneously. It is a complete challenge to slow down, be and know. 

After my test to slowing down the earlier part of this year, I felt myself recently going Mach 5 again. Yes, skip Mach 1, I went right to 5. I needed to get away and clear my head and do something off the charts different. So...I went to Morocco. I did not tell many people what I was doing because, frankly, I didn't want to. I needed to just do it for me. I needed it for many reasons. The pluses of going: I got to step onto another continent: Africa! I rode a camel on the beach at sunset. I met some amazing people from all over and made friendships and connections that I believe I will always have. And then, there was clarity. I went with no real expectations. I returned enlightened about a bunch of stuff and re-aligned with my true self again, something that sometimes takes us getting away and seeing things from a different perspective to get back in our groove.  

So, now that I am refreshed, how can I help you? How can I be of service to you? As your yoga teacher and travel guide of Sacred Journeys, how can I help you to reach your own truth? I don't have to think about it anymore. This is it. It's all about being there for others, helping to guide and lift each other up so that you too can find your path to your true self. So, seriously, think about it this month. How can I be of service to you? Contact me for private mentoring or spiritual guidance at Info@oneyogacenter.net or 609-918-0963

In Love & Light.
Tracey L. Ulshafer, Founder, One Yoga & Wellness Center LLC, E-RYT500, RYS, CMT, Energy Worker, 11:11 True One.

Comments