December's Theme: MANIFEST

December's 2017 Theme: 
MANIFEST!!!

The art of MANIFESTING is not, in theory, that difficult. It first requires one to be in alignment (body, mind & soul) with his or her dharma, or truth. Then, to properly MANIFEST, one needs to believe and then to align all thoughts, words, and actions to the "goal." See, that's it!

So why do we have such difficulty manifesting our dreams?

One reason is that human beings tend to dwell on what is not working in their life or what is wrong, in stead of their full potential. Another is that there tends to be a lot of thinking...and a lot less action in the direction of the goal. And then there is the fact that many people do not really understand just what it means to MANIFEST. 

Creator of the Indigo Angel cards, Doreen Virtue says, "The act of MANIFESTATION is more than just dreaming about what you desire in life - it's deciding that your dreams have already come to fruition on the spirit level and trusting that with Divine timing they will appear in material form. This card asks you to be aware of how much your energy affects the reality around you and to realize the importance of believing in yourself. When you're using your natural manifestation power, you feel complete and trust and know that every new day is preparing you for the next chapter of your life." 

Divine Timing...hmm...that's an interesting factor too! Yes, sometimes we need to hold the faith, keep up the work, and just hang in there until the time is right for it to all come to be. Are you patient enough?

We realize that it is difficult understanding just how to MANIFEST your dreams. Sometimes having guidance and tools are the first steps in successfully MANIFESTING. So, here you have it - some MANIFESTING EVENTS here at ONE YOGA!

VISION BOARDING - Sunday, Dec. 3rd, 11 am - 12:30 pm. Join Tracey for a Vision Boarding event for 2018. Manifest the year you desire by creating a Vision Board that you can look at and create a daily ritual around. Tracey will guide you through a grounding meditation and visualization. Then we will cut & paste particular things onto our board, creating a visual piece of art as well as a perfect manifesting tool! Investment $35 (includes board, glue stick & some cut outs as well as the guidance). Please bring magazines or cutouts and scissors.

6th CHAKRA IMMERSION - Sunday Dec. 3rd, 11 am - 5:30 pm.
Yes, that's right...same day! The Vision Boarding is a part of this full day Immersion to the 6th Chakra, the center responsible for visualizing and seeing the truth. Perhaps yours is blocked! Maybe you cannot clearly see the patterns in your life that are creating continual problems for you and prohibiting your ability to create and manifest your dreams! If this speaks to you, stay with us the whole day for $75 and Tracey will lead you through many things to help you manifest!

SHAMANIC JOURNEY TO FIND YOUR POWER ANIMAL - Sunday Dec. 17, 2 pm
We begin with a ritual cleansing and creating of sacred space. Then, Tracey will guide you through a Shamanic meditation to discover your current Power Animal, a totem that can help you navigate your current life situations with strength, hope and grace.
Wear comfortable clothing, bring a journal, and get ready for special Sacred Journey right at home! Investment: $30.

108 PRANAMS - Sunday Dec. 18th, 11:15 am - 12:30 pm
Pranams are similar to Sun Salutations, but considered "bowing." This incredibly spiritual practice will help you to clear out the spiritual clutter within and open up to that ability to understand the importance of divine timing and the universe's role in our life's unfolding. Investment: $30.

We hope that you will join us for some of this incredible offerings to help you MANIFEST the life you are meant to live!
In Love, Service & Wisdom, One Yoga Center Teachers!

* * * * * * * * * * *

Special Message from Tracey for December

The holidays are fast approaching whether we like it or not. And while many people are busy running around buying gifts and preparing for the festivities, this time of year I always step back and assess the past year, and begin planning for the coming one. I got a jump on things and created a new vision board for myself about a month ago because I knew that I needed to refocus my manifesting energies. But to me, that is what this time of year is really all about: manifesting. So when I was shuffling the cards and this one fell out of the deck (as the one card I pick tends to do frequently), I was not surprised.

I realized that I do a lot of manifesting. But I also recently realized how unfocused and kind of scattered my energy has been. This has created a little blip in my manifesting. I could blame this lack of focus on my concussion and many other things, but when I get right down to it, this past year (2017) has been largely about me learning how to slow down, get focused, and realign with what I am truly meant to be doing...and in the process, stop spreading myself so thin and trying to do too much.

I remember when I first graduated massage school, in what feels like a whole other lifetime ago, and I began learning about different techniques, holistic healing tools, and other interesting things. I wanted to do it all and learn it all. I started doing that, but soon realized that I had to focus on something and master that - instead of being that jack of all trades, but master of none. So, I focused on yoga for the majority of the past 17 years. I've amassed thousands of hours of teaching my own regular classes, not to mention thousands of more hours training people to teach yoga. Don't even get me started on my own hours on the mat...countless by now. I am in no way saying that I know everything that there is about yoga, but I know a lot. And I've seen a lot. Now, yoga is such a part of who I am that you can barely imagine who I am without the practice. This is something that I am very proud of and yet, quite humbled by. My hope is to continue to teach others for many more thousands of hours. And although you might think that this should be easy, it is something that I still have to work on manifesting - all the time. The popularity of yoga has changed this saturated market, and although I have been in business for a really long time, and have a lot to share, the options for people with yoga are so vast now. So, I continue to manifest for the studio and for myself this year, just as every year before. I am also just finishing up writing a book with a yoga theme that I am quite excited to share with you all in the beginning of 2018. I want to work on manifesting a lot with that! In addition, there is my newest venture of yoga retreats with a spiritual bend: Sacred Journeys. The inaugural trip to Greece is still booking for June 2018 and I am also currently working on dates for Peru & Thailand in 2019.

As you can see, I have a lot to manifest! And, I want to help you manifest too. I have several events listed above to help you with just that. But, I am also available to help you find your focus, dharma, and purpose one-on-one. If you would like to schedule a personal spiritual counseling with me or with using the 11:11 cards, contact me. These are incredible transformational cards that can help you realign with your true self and clear the energetic clutter in your life. I love using them myself and know that you will love them too! Email me at Info@oneyogacenter.net to or call (609) 918-0963 to schedule today.

Let's create the 2018 that speaks to our soul and makes our spirit sour!

In Love & Light.
Tracey L. Ulshafer, Founder, One Yoga & Wellness Center LLC, Experienced-Registered Yoga Teacher 500 hours (E-RYT500), RYS, CMT, Energy Worker, 11:11True One.

Comments