October Theme: Energy Flows Where Attention Goes!

Energy Goes Where Attention Flows
Everything is energy. Thoughts, actions, words - EVERYTHING - is tied together. If you focus on loss, lack and fear - you get more of that. When you focus on abundance, thriving and love - you receive that.

What do your daily thoughts consist of?

What energy do you start your day with?

What is it time to let go of?

Let's focus on generating a positive flow in a direction that you desire by bringing all of your thoughts, words and actions into harmony with your highest self! Come up with a mantra to serve this highest good and repeat it daily. Wear a personal mala bracelet or necklace to remind you of the mantra throughout the day and when you catch yourself in self-doubt or negative patterns, bring yourself mindfully back to your new mantra and energize your attention to the positive! Try this for your mantra:

"I am love. I am in perfect alignment with the Universe. I AM"
or -
"Soham"

Align your energy and flow, flow, flow...AHO!


* * * * * * * * * * * * *


Special Message from Tracey for October...
Truth me told, I had about 3 different themes ready to go for October. All of them good ones, but ultimately when "Energy Goes Where Attention Flows" hit me, I said, "YES!" That's it! Perhaps it is a little bit of a self-serving theme for the month, since my own energy is a little bit all over the place these days. Between marketing my book, "The Accidental Yogini," working to create new workshops and programs for the studio as well as run the day-to-day operations, and securing fabulous retreat destinations, my energy is flowing just about everywhere, yet lacking some focus. I realized that in my mind that I had been considering these three different businesses, when in reality, they all integrate very well together into the same one. Why hadn't I seen that? 

So the past month or so has been about integrating and focusing my attention to my one business: ONE YOGA. "The Accidental Yogini" is our story - the collective story of all of my students over the years and myself as well. We are all the accidental yogi or yogini, aren't we? My retreat business is not its own entity either - it is a branch of the studio where I can take what I teach on the road to visit other places, give back, and help students see and explore the world as ONE. 

When I began 2018 I made a beautiful vision board. A huge tree with various branches is in the middle and each branch holds another avenue of something I was focusing on this year. I loved it. Now I see that I was focusing on the branches being separate and not a part of the whole. I've decided to use a different image for 2019 and I will be sharing that with you soon. 

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes...ah, this is so tricky. Even when we think that we are focusing our energy on something positive, we can still fine-tune that and direct it just a little bit more. I remember a great example of this when considering positive intentions. Let's say that you want to lose weight. Well, if you say, "I will lose weight!", which sounds positive enough, the Universe actually only hears you talking about weight. The real intention is "I am healthy" or something to that affect. Focus the attention on very specific energy to achieve the results you desire. This goes from your thoughts to your words to your actions - they are all one too. 

For October I hope that you will consider this theme and how it impacts your life. And if you need help, please contact me for a private mentor consultation! 
In Love & Light,
Tracey

Comments