Reclaiming Your Personal Power

Reclaiming Your Personal Power


I used to believe that I was not susceptible to any negative energy around me, and that I had a solid source-field that protected me from energy vampires, malevolent energy workers, and narcissistic people. I was, mistaken. Well, sort of.

They say that ignorance is bliss. When I knew less, I seemed to operate on a fully charged system. The more I learned about energy and how energy leaks occur and the operational elements behind the energy on the planet, the more open I became. The more energy work that I practiced, the more open I left myself to these negative aspects. I had no idea. Even when I found myself completely depleted, in pain, and unable to notice even a glimpse of the person that I used to be, did I realize that something bigger was at play.

It's easy to make excuses - ignore the signs. It's easy to plug into the "system" and ignore the innate creator-ship within. I know this all too well. I want to tell you that there is always time to turn it around.

The first step is recognizing that you are no longer living in your light. What happened? Are you depressed? Anxious? Worried all the time, living in fear-based mindsets? Do you find your energy drained after short stints with other people or traveling outside of your comfort zone? Have you put on weight? Do you have fantom pains that medical doctors cannot figure out why they are there? Have abnormal physical symptoms started to pervade your everyday life, moving you further and further away from true joy? Have you changed your physical appearance so that you no longer even look like yourself? Did you unconsciously invite the energy in?

Hello.

Yes? Then we are on to something. What can we do?

We recognize that we are being affected by negative energy. We don't have to understand where it is coming from, necessarily. But we do need to take personal responsibility for changing it and reclaiming your own personal power!

We are part of an interconnected web of energy we call Consciousness or Oneness. Everything is connected to YOU. There is a natural ebb and flow that occurs when everything is in harmony. Guess what? There is a lot not in harmony right now. In fact, it has been a really long time since we lived in any sort of harmonious environment. So instead of ebbing and flowing, we may feel pushed and pulled, yanked and smacked, tossed and beat up. I often call it "shot out."

This happens when we are not being a willing participant in our own energy exchange - in fact, we have given our will away. Perhaps you gave it away to another person. Or maybe you just left yourself open, and another energy saw that light and decided that it needed it. Does it really matter what happened? Or, do we need to focus on the solution?

Let's.

Reclaiming our personal power means we have to drop back in to our body. When was the last time you practiced yoga? Meditated? Went into nature, dropped and just sat and breathed? We need to reconnect. We need to tap back into our body and the grounding energy that manifests back into the earth. How you do it is up to you. But may I suggest, get thee to your local yoga class at One Yoga Center? Either way, drop back in to your body. Reconnect.

Once you are there, what do you feel? Can you feel? Have you lost connected to feeling parts of you? Breathe into them. Feel them. Allow yourself to feel even deeper what is happening underneath them. What are the underlying emotions at play? This won't necessarily be fun - but it IS necessary!

Once you start to drop in and feel again - you need to turn up your power center. Connect to your solar plexus and start to push energy there. Work to strengthen your core - and to sit in that power center. Put your hands on your belly when you breath - or even when you walk around during the day. Get in there, love it, and honor it.

Once the energy starts to awaken in the solar plexus, temper it with love. Don't let this energy get out of hand. We don't want to "get back at" anyone or deplete their light (even if we perceive that they took some of ours). What we want to do is send love to them as well as back to ourselves. This energy is so important to cultivate. It heals all.

Once we send love, we then need to send light. We need to feel and surround ourselves with light. Calling your angels. Archangel Michael is the protector, the warrior, and the one who can call upon his legion of angels to assist you. But you have to ask for his help first. Here is a beautiful prayer:
"Dear Archangel Michael, please surround me with your royal purple light, to ward off any lower vibrations of energy. Please guide me clearly so that I may only interact with people living in truth and integrity. Amen/Aho/Blessed Be!"
Visualize a white light surrounding you like an egg, encasing and protecting you from any lower energies that may want to come in. Do NOT focus on lower energies. Focus on the light. See yourself in the light and of the light. Be the light.

At any point along this journey you could find yourself having trouble getting moving through it. A block of energy can occur. It happened to me. It took me quite a while to move the block. Remember that everything is energy and it is always changing. You may feel great and powerful one day, only to be depleted and disoriented the next. This is the way things go sometimes. But do not give up! Get back up and try again. Maybe rest for a day and replenish your energy. Or take a day off to regroup. Whatever you have to do, do it. Then get back to it.

I have personally found that certain stones and crystals have helped me. I have been working with energy grids and rituals to infuse these energies into my world and it has helped immensely.

Another thing that you can consider is removing certain people from your life. You are not required to keep anyone in your circles that damage or deplete your energy. This includes family members, who might be here with us on this lifetime only for the purpose of you to learn how to set boundaries. Decline opportunities to attend certain functions. Unfollow or delete people off your social media. When you accidentally run into them, smile and send them love, but keep it moving.

Remember that people and places are put here for us to grow and learn. But that does not mean that we need to give away our energy to them. If you have, reclaim your own power instead of blaming another energy source. Ultimately if you are having issues, it is for you to fix.

I realize that this can sound like a lot. So I want you to know that I am here for you. I have a sacred space that I have cultivated at One Yoga Center for you to come and reconnect and plug back into ouy. I have a Natural Healer store there where I sell items that may help you on this path. And, I offer public classes and private consultations in which to work with you on this path.

Reach out. I've been there. And I have reclaimed my personal power, but I understand that the journey is not easy. Call me at 609-918-0963 or email: Info@oneyogacenter.net if you want to schedule a private shopping appointment or consultation.

It's time. Reclaim Your Personal Power Now!

In Love and Light,
Tracey





Comments