January 2020 - New Decade of Higher Vibrational Energy!

Welcome 2020!
A Year of Higher Vibrational Energy!


What a beautiful energy we have flowing into our lives right now. Can you feel it? Have you been open to new energy coming in? Have you, yet still not feeling it? Do not despair. There is still time to attune!


2020 is a magical angel number. Angel numbers are repeated numerical energies that are symbolic of higher vibrational energy. 2020 combines the angel numbers of 2, 0, 20, and 202. Angel number 2 is a symbol of duality and communication, letting you know that you should trust your connection to angels, ascended masters and spirit guides. If you are not feeling connected to new and positive energy, perhaps you want to open up more to the upper realms and invite them in on a daily basis?

The number 0 represents eternity and divine energy. 20 is a symbol of hope and confidence in life. And lastly, 202 symbolizes self-awareness and passion. So, your angels want you to know that if you are concentrating on your Highest Self, to not give up hope. If you are not, you need to reconnect again to that Highest Self. But if you are in that alignment, then have the confidence to continue to move forward. You may not be able to see how it is going to manifest, but you can trust that it will.

2020 is a really great number! This is a number of love and compassion. Make sure to have love as the basis of your energy, and you will really thrive!

[some information from angelnumbersmeaning.com]

* * * * * * *

The last few years we have been moving through some difficult energies. There is much talk about ascension, higher light energy, and moving out of duality and into love. Many people are awakening to this, but are struggling to find their way. Why? Because all of our old ways of thinking and being no longer work! The things that used to make us feel good, usually do not anymore. We used to "need" certain things in our life when energy was dense and thick. But now that energy is lighter, we no longer need the comforts that we used to. This is difficult for many people, and being told to trust or believe can sometimes feel like empty words. 

I've come through, like so many others, a really dark period. But I needed to. Many of us needed to dive deep into ourselves, and to ask the difficult questions. We needed to shine a light on our secrets, and our shadow self. We needed, like the snake in the lower world, to shed the skin of the old in order to make room for the new. At least this is what we were supposed to have been up to the last few years. For many, this is not the case. Many are still "stuck." Maybe this feels like where you are. Or perhaps you don't know where to begin. Or even still, you may be very afraid to even think about it.

This is what the old 3D energy does. It created the ego to survive. The ego leads us down the path of fear, which is the exact opposite direction of the path of love. When we sit in a place of love, we move into 5D - 6D reality. We become true creators! But that other, older way, well, it can stink of fear, stagnation, and illness.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I kept hearing "I AM AN ALCHEMIST" over and over. I didn't really understand what it meant. I understood what an alchemist was by definition, but not in a deeper sense. I found myself drawn to many mystery schools and ancient lineages and paths. I visited power places on the planet and I dove into esoteric thinking. I kept hearing "SIMPLIFY" and so I sold my home, gave away 1/4 or 1/3 of my possessions and felt better. Yet I still heard the call to simplify. But then it also came with "I AM AN ALCHEMIST." I kept digging trying to understand the meaning. I read more books, traveled to more places, bought more crystals, and questioned everything that I ever believed! And you know what I figured out? Finally?

I AM SIMPLY AN ALCHEMIST! 

The only thing we need in life is to understand that we ARE magic. We ARE high light vibrational energy. We are what we seek. If we want to change something, we need to make it so! If we are sick and tired of being sick and tired, we need to stop thinking "sick and tired" and start thinking "healthy and vibrant!" Our thoughts drive our actions and our actions define who we are. This, we know, but do not always understand. But there is obviously more to it. We need to shed the past. We need to let go of all of the things that we defined as needing for our security. We need to really release the blocks in our lower chakras' energy fields so that higher light CAN move in. We may have begun the work, but we didn't finish it. I know because I did the same thing.

* * * * * * * * * * *

So it is a new decade. New energy is coming in, but at a level of LOVE. At a level of TRUE LOVE. At a level of HIGHER LIGHT. We now have access to all of this and more. We did not before, and the reason we needed to work through all the tough stuff was to get to this point, where we were lighter and able to access the energy.

But not everyone is there.

Many people on the planet continue to struggle. This is true. I have always believed that one of the reasons I am here on this earth is to help others heal their own lives. I have done this for twenty years - another 20 - and I feel ready to help others move into that as well. As a yoga teacher, this traditionally meant moving into the physical body. And many people still need this so much! So, I continue to offer yoga classes. But I want to assist those who are ready to move further. As an Interfaith Minister and Shamanic Practitioner, I can perform different ceremonies, healings and rituals for people. And as a Channeler, I can offer you mentoring that comes from a higher realm to help guide you on the next steps of your path to true happiness.

For 2020 I hope to continue to regularly offer:
* Ongoing Yoga Classes
* Private Healing Sessions
* Angel Card & 11:11 Card Readings
* One-on-One Yoga
* Yoga Teacher Training
* On-Line Meditations
* Mentoring - in person and online

My newest offering for 2020 is the Mentoring sessions. These 2-hour sessions can be held either in person or electronically, to work with people who need assistance. The sessions are $202 and booking now on a first-come basis. Appointments must be scheduled by January 31, 2020.

In these sessions we will discuss and clear old energy. You will be given assignments for home to continue to clear this energy in the lower vibrational field. For those who work with me in person, you will also be given a Higher Light Attunement that I have developed through my angels and guides, healing sessions, and the masters of the power places that I have visited. These are unique healing experiences for each person, channeled for each soul's purpose. 

For those who cannot do the private mentoring sessions, I suggest trying to attend one of the upcoming special events or other offerings. Or, reach out to me to discuss something that may work for you.

I also hope to offer monthly online meditations via ZOOM meetings. These will be pre-paid sessions and you will receive the link 12-hours prior to the event. This way, if you live at a distance, you can still work with me, regularly to bring in the new energies of 2020. These meditations will be $12 each, and emails and Facebook events will designate the upcoming times. 

* * * * * * * * * * *  

Think of 2020 as a time where you are able to CREATE the TRUE life that you were MEANT to be living. A life of JOY and ABUNDANCE. A life of HEALTH and VITALITY. A life that is in HARMONY with the planet and all sentient beings. A life that UPLIFTS all other life. 

I AM READY!

Are you?

In Love and Light,
Tracey L. Ulshafer
Alchemist, Starseed, True One.

Comments