Following the Mystical Path: Rubber Bands

I know what you're thinking, rubber bands, Tracey, isn't that "stretching" it a bit? I get it, but hear me out here.

I was walking my dogs last week and noticed a rubber band on the street. I knew that I should have picked it up, but I didn't. The next day it was still there and I walked by it again. I am not sure why I did not bother to pick it up each time, yet something about it bothered me.

Today, maybe ten days later, I was walking around the block and started to think about the rubber band. As I did, I looked down and saw another rubber band on the ground in the street. It was odd to think of rubber bands and then see one on the street, and yet a different rubber band than before. But, I figured, rubber bands are quite common, right?

So I start walking down the street and I can't get the idea of rubber bands out of my brain. And I look down at a corner and see two more rubber bands together near the curb. Curious, no? So, I pick those up two. And as I am walking around the block on the other side of the street and half way down, still thinking about rubber bands, I see a purple rubber band near someone's driveway. I pick it up and continue walking with my four rubber bands.

I start to wonder what the metaphysical properties of rubber bands are. I consider things like being flexible and ability to bounce back - properties of rubber. As I am contemplating this, I decide to look it up online and find a reference to Angels!

What!? I wonder if my angels have substituted feathers for rubber bands. As I think about this meaning - which the website says is a sign of an angel losing its halo (not sure how I feel about that), I look down and see TWO MORE rubber bands near the curb. This is now about four blocks from the original rubber band. I pick them up, walking now with six rubber bands, and quite curious what this means.

My mom asked me if there is a paper boy riding around on his bike and maybe dropping them. No, mom, paperboys don't ride around on bikes anymore. In fact, very few people get papers anymore. I consider this, but the rubber bands are scattered and in strange places, not near driveways for the most part, and I think they put them in sleeves nowadays anyway, or nothing at all. So, no, I decide to release my brain from thinking about the "realistic" reasons I am seeing rubber bands.

I walk down the street and think I may not see any more because six is a lot of rubber bands. As I contemplate this, I look down near the tree my dog is peeing on and - YES - another rubber band. Now I have seven rubber bands in my pocket, and I am heading near home.

I am thinking that there is no way I will find another rubber band...

...count them: 8. Eight rubber bands on today's walk throughout a six block radius and scattered between streets, curbsides and one driveway.

I follow the mystical signs and I do believe that there is meaning to everything because EVERYTHING IS ENERGY. I find it quite intriguing that I did not find one feather today, something that I do usually find, but rather eight rubber bands. There was virtually no other trash on the walk to speak of, nor anything else out of the ordinary. The neighborhood is relatively quite and respectful. I consider, these were for me, for some reason. But I also realize that the more thought that I put into thinking if I will find a rubber band, the more they just popped up, as if like magic.

Years ago the same manifestation skill came to me with a frog. I sat on my front porch thinking about the pond we used to have and all of the frogs that used to come. I wondered where the frogs went, looked down and at my feet there was a frog. Not kidding. I manifested a frog. Today I manifested rubber bands.

I do believe that we create our own realities, and I do believe that there are signs everywhere. Today it was rubber bands. Tomorrow it might be something of a different nature. Either way, I do find the mystical in this.

Start to pay particular attention to your own thoughts these days. As higher light energy increases, we have the capability to manifest on a whole other level. If your thoughts align with positive intentions, then you are in the right trajectory for Creator-ship. Or, are you caught in worry, doubt and fear? If so, then that is what you are creating more of.

Think about my rubber bands the next time you catch yourself in a loop of wrong thinking and action.  And remember what the rubber band teaches us, to be flexible with our approach to life because we are much bigger and stronger than what we seem.

In Love & Light,
Tracey

Comments