March 2020 - Harmonizing Energies Arrive

March's Theme: Harmony


Are you ready to harmonize your inner and outer world
March ushers in the Spring Equinox, a day of balance of light and dark. The energies on the planet are harmonizing, and at least for those of us in the NorthEast, we are moving out of our cold Winter's nap and into the blossoming of Spring.

Many people struggle with the Winter months due to the lack of light. By now we can start to feel the growing light and welcome the longer days. The underlying energy, however, is that of harmony. With each new bud on the tree or sprout on the ground, we feel more at peace in the world. This rebirth gives us hope, hope that the world, no matter how crazy it can sometimes feel, will always continue to move along.

Our inner worlds can often be a place of chaos. Often ruled by our mental states and emotions, we constantly strive to find balance. For some, prolonged periods of darkness, like the winter, can usher in a phase where the focus on the negative aspects of these states continues to rule. The best tools during the winter are to welcome in the period of rest and inner work with meditation, warm baths, snuggling with loved ones, etc. However, most people focus on the lack of light instead of the comfort in the darkness.

Look at the yin-yang Taoist symbol at the top of the page. There is balance and harmony here. There is not a lack of darkness. No, far from that. Instead the darkness is shown as equal to the light. More so, the light cannot even exist without the darkness. Notice that within the light, there is always a pinch of the dark. This is a Taoist perspective. For those who light to focus on light and positivity, this can be somewhat challenging. So, how do we acknowledge that with harmony comes periods of struggle and challenge just as well as abundance and flow? Again, allowing and accepting those times as growth periods instead of feeling victimized by everything that happens can go a long way. And of course, a couple of our tools in this toolbox are our yoga and meditative practices.

So what about our outer world? How do we harmonize our outer world? The key may be to start within. If we can focus on harmonizing our inner world, the only thing that we really can control, then the energy will start to affect our outer worlds. In order for enough change to the outer world to occur, enough people have to harmonize their inner worlds first. So, its time to allow this energy to come in! In 2020, an angelic year of light and ascending energies, we have the capacity to harmonize quicker than before. We just need to focus on doing so.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I, for one, am ready for harmony. I have felt discord for far too long. These lower energies bring up fear in me, and fear grows into other negative energies and thought patterns. Can you feel discord? I can feel it in my body when it comes up. When something is disharmonious, I will get a slight nauseating feeling in my stomach. I can literally feel something is wrong in my gut. Guess what? So can you. You know when something is not a harmonious energy because you have this same skill. Maybe you just haven't been listening, or maybe you just push through anyway, because you think that you have no other options.

But I truly believe that when we feel discord in our body that it is our opportunity to change that energy. First of all, slowing down to notice it is key. Once I do this, I can start a meditation to tune into the energy to determine just what it is. In the past, I historically did not act upon removing this energy soon enough. Instead, I allowed it to overshadow me, until any hints of inner peace vanished completely. Perhaps you can relate. Today when I fell this energy in my stomach, I know that it is time that I take a stand, and make a change. Honestly, there are no other options anymore. I simply refuse to live a life that is not harmonious to my entire being.

Now, does that mean to march in and quit your job today? No, it does not. Sometimes we cannot take action immediately. Often we must plan and navigate a way out. I start with intention and prayer. I thank the Universe for all that I have been given, first. Then, I ask for guidance in how to maneuver through the challenge that I am in, so that I may move out of the discord. All happens when it is supposed to. I have learned to trust and continue to put this energy out daily, because when it does come, it is always beautiful and most welcomed.

OK, but how can this affect our outer world too, Tracey?

I hear you. Here's one example:
The other day I was in my home office and called my insurance company to cancel my policy. I was rerouted three times to erroneous parties - once to Denver, another to Medicare, and a third to a wrong contact within the same company.

Now, when I first called this company, my husband came home and began ruffling through all the file cabinets in my office looking for something. He was mumbling, making a lot of noise, and the energy in the office was completely out of whack. No harmony there. By the second call, I took a deep breath and asked him to go downstairs and have lunch. I rewired my energy mentally, physically and spiritually, and called again. This third time, I was rerouted to wrong person again, but did not let them off the phone. I asked the person to assist me. I told them I was not getting off the phone with them until they helped me get to the right person. She put me on a brief hold, and got me to the right person and I was finally able to cancel my policy.

What happened here? There was disharmony in my outer world, causing major disharmony in my inner world. I asked my husband to remove himself so that I could energetically change my inner world. I took some deep breaths, then I did some energy manipulation techniques that I do (magical stuff, everyone). I said an intention of what I wanted to receive, and I made the final call. Boom. That was that, and end of story.

How many times have you found yourself frustrated on the other end of a phone call, getting nowhere with a bunch of people that "don't know what they're doing?" Uh-huh. And, do you believe that you cannot change that situation? Well, then you, my friend, are the real problem.

Harmony is available to us. It really is a matter of perspective. Sometimes challenges will arise, because that is the nature of life. We will sometimes suffer and sometimes feel low. This is life. The idea is to remember that there are also amazing things in life that occur everyday too. I am sure that if you took a mindful moment that you could find one too. Let's start to harmonize with the energies of Mother Earth this month: body, mind and soul!

* * * * * * * * * * *  

If you feel that I can help you in any way, please reach out!

* Ongoing Yoga Classes
* Private Healing Sessions
* Angel Card & 11:11 Card Readings
* One-on-One Yoga
* Yoga Teacher Training
* On-Line Meditations
Mentoring - in person and online

609-918-0963 (studio land line)
Info@oneyogacenter.net

In Love and Light,
Rev. Tracey L. Ulshafer, Founder ONE Yoga and Wellness Center

Comments