Yoga for April 2020

Hello Lovely ONE Yoga Community,

If I am being honest, with all the virtual classes and offerings, I simply don't have it in me to give you  something more here for the special monthly yoga class. But, I am aware that you want to continue to practice. So, keep checking in with our calendar to see what virtual special events are being offered as well as the VIRTUAL weekly classes are.

Some fun things that have arisen from this virtual classroom is that people are feeling the ability to try different classes that they haven't before and their practice is getting deeper because they are challenging themselves more.

It is a great way to stay connected with others, continue to build our community, and keep learning.

Sometimes I offer Angel Card picks before or after class, so I usually try to log on 10-15 minutes prior in order to check-in with everyone.

Thank you to everyone who continues to support the studio and keep us going - even if it is virtual for now. Know that when we are able to be in person again I have big plans for a community drumming circle, open house and more!

Reach out if you have a group that you want to offer a special private virtual class for or if I can assist you in any other way. I am here!

In Love, Service & Wisdom
Tracey


Comments