You are Not Alone - Spiritual Guidance

I was recently informed of a former student's taking of her own life and feel the need to send out a reminder to our community that as the director and founder, a Minister and healing practitioner, I am here for you!

I AM HERE IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO.

I don't care who you are or what our past history is. If you need me, I am here. Yes, I am busy and yes, I am sometimes not in the area physically. But I am very reachable. My phone numbers and emails are listed everywhere, and I am at ONE Yoga Center 4-6 days a week, available to talk if you reach out.

I want you to know that I too have felt alone, disconnected from Source, and afraid. I too have struggled with feelings of "it's just not worth it" and "why bother anymore?" I even, on my darkest day, thought about ending it all.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Most people on this planet are struggling. We struggle with understanding who we are and what we are here for. We misunderstand our true nature and we forget our Light. This is a part of our human condition, our reason for dropping down into this life, this body, has been to feel all the feelings that you are, and despite it all, despite the challenges, the heartaches and the grief, to feel and know what LOVE is. That, is why we are here and why we continue to be here. We wanted to dive so deeply into love that we create situations where we break our own hearts, and then, eventually, love again.

IT IS NOT EASY.

No, that is for sure. I argue that if life is easy for you, then you are not truly living, and perhaps you are hiding...spiritually "bypassing" through life. If I make it look easy, then please understand that it is merely my intention to provide tools for others to work with through these challenges - tools that have helped me get through the dark nights - tools that help me regain my Light and lead me back to Love.

Contrary to any other opinion, I do not shit cupcakes nor ride a unicorn to work. I work hard every day to raise my vibration and sort out my issues and my darkness so that I can help others raise theirs. I know that is one very important reason that I am here. And I also know that not everyone will want to reach out to me. But I can tell you that I will not judge you - regardless of what you may tell me in confidence.

I know many people and have resources, but remember a very special number in case you ever need it:
SUICIDE HOTLINE:1-800-273-8255

I have lost many people in my life very suddenly. It never gets any easier. But if I can help prevent another grievous loss in any way, I want to try. So if we have ever met, you were or are a student, friend or family member of mine, or you are reading and seeing this in any way, know that someone GETS you.

I get darkness.
I get pain.
I get fear.
I get supernatural energy.
I get feeling alone.
I get hopelessness.

But, I ALSO GET LIGHT AND LOVE.

And I truly believe that at the end of each day, we can all find our way to enjoying life and feeling the feelings without a total sense of despair.

It takes a village. If you are struggling, please reach out - to me, to the hotline, or to another person. Understand that you have more to offer this world than you may currently think.

In Love and Light,
Tracey

(609) 918-0963
Info@OneYogaCenter.net
156 South Main St., Hightstown, NJ 08520
www.OneYogaCenter.net (click to see my schedule of teachings under Yoga)

Comments