July Newsletter: Welcome Summer & A Wave of New Energies

Dear friends of One Yoga Center,

 

Welcome summer and the energies of the new reality!

My friend Jorge Luis Delgado teaches that the Incan calendar celebrated the new year Monday June 22nd. But this was not just any new year, but one that ushered in a time of new energy, a new time, and an era of love and light. My dearest friend and mentor, Solara, has been guiding me and others with practices that will assist us in shifting the energy of duality into Oneness, something that our ancient yogis and other civilizations have prophesied returning for thousands of years. 

 

When something no longer serves our individual highest good or the collective Highest Good, the Universe and its mysteries conspire to shift it out of our lives. Many of us have been dealing with massive shifts that have completely restructured our world. Some of us are on the verge of greater shifts. And others are still clinging to the past, even though it is wrought with disharmony, fear and lower energy. I believe for those reading this, you are in one of the first two categories and not a "clinger." But, perhaps you are still there. We are all on our own paths in this journey that we are on together. I feel ultimate confidence that we are all growing and morphing into the greater humans that we are meant to be, but am not immune to the difficulties that this weeding out process has revealed. All I can say is to breathe and release. We are on a good path.

 

I am in the process of many personal challenges and changes. With a need to suddenly move, my husband and I managed to find a lovely townhouse in Hamilton that backs up to Veteran's park, and should; with best intentions; be closing the end of July. We somehow managed this during perhaps one of the worst mercury retrogrades I've lived through. So once again instead of enjoying a relaxing, lazy summer, I will be moving and closing on a house - one of the most stressful events anyone can live through. However, I feel like it is a good move for us for this time and it now allows me to refocus on the challenges and changes in the yoga studio.

 

One change coming this month is the noticeable absence of our dear teacher and friend, Elina, who moves on to the next stage of her life through retirement and travel! For years Elina has been more than a teacher, but a comforted shoulder to lean on and an unmatched assistance at the yoga studio. I've been trying to ignore the fact that she will be leaving us, and although I am greatly happy for her, will miss her incredibly, as I am sure so many other friends and students will. 

 

With this change, we welcome Samantha Andrews to take over Elina's Monday evening slow flow vinyasa class. We will be closed Monday July 5th, so Sam will takeover the following Monday in this time-slot, and is a welcomed addition to our teaching staff. With the new studio we now have many new teachers: Karuna on Sundays, Amanda on Wednesday mornings (Karuna will be subbing for Amanda through July while she travels), Irene on Wednesday evenings for Yoga4Sobriety, and Julie Kramer still teaching remotely from the Poconos on Friday mornings.

 

This new wave of teachers brings new and exciting energy to the yoga classes and the studio, which I hope will continue to recoup and thrive from the past year and a half. At the time of this writing I just heard this morning of another local studio closing. There are very few studios left, and it feels like I am in a very small minority of mature teachers left in the area with significant experience in the practice. As such I have made a major decision that this fall I will instruct my final yoga teacher training for the studio. My days of working long hours and weekends are thinning out, so if you have been considering taking the training even for your own benefit to take your practice to the next level of understanding, this will be the final opportunity to take the training with me. I am holding a space for a training meeting to discuss upcoming fall session, all hopefuls should schedule to be there to discuss the times and dates and secure his or her applications. 

 

Final Teacher Training Info Meeting: Tuesday July 20, 7:30 pm

Be in the studio, or, if you need to login to the zoom classroom, make arrangements to do so ahead of time.

 

I hope that you enjoy some rest and down time this month.

Don't forget the summertime practices that I shared with you in June's newsletter.

To schedule a private shamanic healing session or Thai Yoga Bodywork session with me, email: Info@OneYogaCenter.net

 

 In Love, Service and Wisdom,

Dr. Tracey

Rev. Dr. Tracey L. Ulshafer

~ July's Message ~

Welcome summer! The energies have shifted and hopefully most of you are looking forward to downtime and relaxing (not me, I'm moving again). As usual, I am offering some energy info for the month, along with a collective angel card reading for our greater OYC community. Drop by and take a listen!

 

As always, you can reach me to book private crystal shopping or energy alchemy appointments by emailing Info@OneYogaCenter.ner or calling 609-918-0963. 

 

In love, service and wisdom,

Dr. T


Comments