March 2022 Newsletter: Emergence of Spring

2022

March

Newsletter

Emergence of Spring

Dear Friends,

 

Welcome back! We welcome warmer weather, growing daily sunshine, fresh air and an open yoga studio. This time of year beckons for life to emerge and energy to expand. Welcome Spring! 

 

We usher back our in-studio classes for March. You can now go to the website and register for any classes for March 1 forward. I am back for her regular classes on the schedule, and while the pre-registrations are still in effect, we are open with no particular requirements. It is my firm belief to continue to hold space for the highest light energy. We hold space for the health and well-being of our individual body, mind and souls as well as our community energy, and the energy of the greater collective.

 

My Grandmother, Gen, just had her 100th birthday. She's seen a thing or two in her time, and yet, she's seeing things that she never could have imagined. When I think about a world that we all imagine as our best potential, I see one full of beauty, harmony, peace, and health. I hear laughter and feel love in this world. And that is the world that I am committed to helping embody and create. Clearly not all are on this path. I send anyone love who does not resonate and hope that the pop of spring into our area brings with it a welcomed fresh approach to living life. 

 

I will be inviting more workshops and healing sessions into the studio, and would love to hear from anyone interested in either instructing or bringing in a particular healing modality or instructor. If you offer a unique approach to holistic wellness, please reach out. The world needs more healers - let's get moving on that and0

all emerge from the darkness of winter and the doldrums of the past, and brighten up the present moment in all ways possible.

I'll see you soon!

 

In Love, Service, Wisdom & Beauty,

Dr. Tracey L. Ulshafer


Need a boost of Confidence?
Check out the 3rd Chakra Documentary Series and listen to my Aussie friends who embody vitality and inner-strength!


Dear OYC Community,

 

Well, what a crazy month my sabbatical was! I spent 10 days in Florida visiting my mom, hoping to have down-time, but it breezed by so fast and before I knew it I was home preparing to go to Peru...and then the chaos happened that stopped me from going (i.e. passport issue followed by hospital visit). From there I scrambled to create ceremonies here in NJ to mirror those in Peru, and had a beautiful core group of people resonate with the work and show up. Thank you Thank you Thank YOU!!! Basically I hardly feel like I had any time off, but that does tend to be my MO, doesn't it? Now, back to work.

 

I realized many things this month and will continue to integrate them into my life and work. One thing that is very important for me is holding the right space. So if you feel aligned to come in and practice with us, please do. The doors are open. Leave the past, fear, and any lower vibrations outside. I did a quick 11:11 card reading for our community and the big take-away is the Core of the Labyrinth - we are at the center-point and we are all where we need to be. But we cannot go back out the way we came in. We have to find a newer and truer way to get back out by moving forward. Take a listen to the quick reading for more insights for your own journey or our collective one.

Love,

Dr. T

 

Comments