July 2022 Newsletter: Ho'o Pono Pono (Making Things Right)


JULY 2022

Newsletter

Ho'o Pono Pono

Dear Friends of OYW,

 

How are you doing? How are you feeling? How are you?

June was another blur in the fabric of what we know as time. In fact, the seams are just unraveling on that garment, aren't they? It seems nearly impossible to relate to schedules and times, and yet, how else do we plan!?!? You'll see a plethora of events listed below for July, and I do hope that many of you come out for them. But I have noticed that most people are scheduling the day before or day of the event nowadays. This makes it incredibly difficult to plan bigger retreats and trainings. So, what to do!? Well, I decided to just try it anyway in hopes that you turn out for them. Whenever you can, jump on the reservations, as it really helps me plan even better for you.

 

In addition to this conundrum about time, there is a huge energy right now of "Making things right." There is an ancient Hawaiian word, "Ho'o Pono Pono" that means just that. Energetically, (heck physically, mentally, emotionally, and all the other ways too) I think we all feel a deep desire to fix things. But as we have come to deeply understand, the only way to affect change in the outer world, is by starting with our inner world. We need to square away within us what is unbalanced, unhealed, and misunderstood. 

 

Ho'o Pono Pono has become synonymous with this four sentence prayer:

I'm Sorry

Please Forgive Me

Thank You

I Love You

And it is a way to begin to put things right again. First, we take responsibility for our own energy in any situation. Then we appreciate the lessons it has brought. And finally we end with remembrance to always come from love. It may seem over-simplistic, but it can rearrange energy in an instant. So no matter what it is, Ho'o Pono Pono it! Place your hands over your heart and move deeply into the sensation of the situation, person or thing that needs to be corrected. Gently and not forcibly state the four sentences, with intention and integrity. Then allow yourself to sit with that energy. Feel it course-correcting.

...lather, rinse, repeat...

Do it as often as you need to. 

 

I have a serious feeling that everything is on the line. I've told you before (maybe many times) that there is no more time for being small. We have to go Vast. We have to be Unlimited. We cannot attack the lower energies in the same vibrational frequency that they come at us. We have to go Higher. And Love is the highest vibration. 

 

This July, where can you apply this message in your life?

I would love to hear from you and your thoughts about this work.

In Love,

Dr. T

 

PS Ho'o Pono Pono is one of the cards in the deck of AN, the interactive cards I have been working with since 2015. I completed a master class on these and am feeling so inspired to assist people with them as they're more transformational than any other cards I have ever worked with.

Intrigued?

Grab a spot at the group event in July or book your personal session today on the website.

VIRTUAL YOGA CLASSES RESUME TUESDAY

JULY 5 ON ZOOM:

Mondays 9:30 am

Tuesdays 4 pm (Gentle)

Wednesday 8:30 am

Tuesdays 6 pm

Saturdays 10 am



AN-TAWA GROUP MEETUP 7/24, 1 pm

Sayen Gardens, Hamilton

"Here I AM

Here We Are

Enough is Enough"

Do those words resonate with you? Do you want to help to move us into a better place? Join our meetup and learn more. You will be happy that you did. Reach out to Tracey for more info.


July Message from Tracey

Hello!

Gosh, I feel like I missed June completely. Mom was home for two busy weeks, and then I watched 2 dogs for friends for a week (4 dogs is a lot). I barely had time to finish up the basement, but it is now ready to receive guests! I love the energy there and the setup. I have a perfect amount of space to setup my healing table for Quantum Healing sessions. I can easily break it down for Thai Bodywork treatments or private yoga sessions. I will teach my four virtual yoga classes from there. And, I have enough room for small gatherings of interactive card readings, healings and other things. Yay!

 

July 5, Tuesday, our Virtual Zoom classes return:

Mondays 9:30 am

Tuesdays 4 pm (Gentle)

Wednesday 8:30 am (with Julie K)

Tuesdays 6 pm

Saturdays 10 am

However, I had an opportunity to travel to the location of a very special planetary power place: Glastonbury! I am so excited to head there for energy work, healing and filming of my documentary series! So, I regret to inform you that there will be

NO CLASSES July 18-23

...sorry, please make a note.

 

When I get back, you will have me on a regular schedule, but with the caveat that there will be future trips where I will also need to temporarily pause classes. I will certainly let you know just as soon as I do so that you can plan ahead (I highly recommend subscribing to The Vault. All of my high quality yoga classes are there - and you have full access to them anytime/anywhere). 

 

I also have some trainings coming up this summer: Thai Bodywork Level 1, Quantum Healer Level I (where we talk all things healing and you receive your Reiki Level 1) and the fabulous and favorite Chakra Immersion 100 hour course is also returning this fall for a small group that would like to experience this module either as a yoga teacher or for simple info and self-development (its a deep dive, guys).

 

So, HERE I AM. Back to doing what I love: teaching and sharing my knowledge of all things energy. I can't wait to see you live or virtually soon.

 

Much LOVE,
Tracey

 

Yoga with Tracey

- Anytime * Anywhere -

Pre-recorded yoga classes with our subscription Channels and receive continued for New Monthly Content

160 yoga classes, each specifically themed and sequenced for your mood!

Only $49/month with the options to cancel when you want, but with 24-hour access from anywhere you can get an internet signal. 

Expanding our Services to Reach Beyond the Walls that Previously Held us

We are Much Vaster than any Room OR SPACE

Comments